- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Black Out Art is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Black Out Art only has access to/collect information that you voluntarily give send via email or the contact form on this website. Black Out Art will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Black Out Art will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. Black Out Art will not share your information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting the email address or using the contact form on the Contact page:
- See what data Black Out Art has about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data Black Out Art has about you.
- Have us delete any data Black Out Art has about you.
- Express any concern you have about Black Out Art’s use of your data.
Black Out Art takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. Only the creator/owner of Black Out Art is granted access to personally identifiable information to perform a specific tasks (ie. shipping orders, replying to inquiries, etc.)